Hridayam Heart Care Clinic in Pune
Hridayam Heart Care Clinic in Pune has made a fairly excellent name in the city. According to many doctors they rank hridayam heart care clinic in pune as one of the ‘go-to’ places for best cardiologist in pune. The stronghold DR. Rahul Patil has in cardiology has not only formed a good reputation in patients but has also enabled visiting patients from in and around the region and also from different cities. The clinic is located at B. S. Dhole Patil Road and is right opposite to Ruby Hall. Public transportation is easily available and the place is well connected.
Over the years Hridayam Heart clinic in Pune has assisted countless patients with great in line treatment for various health concerns. Dr. Rahul Patil handles a number of studies under this segment. Some of the departments that come under are Radial route angiography, radial route angioplasty, primary angioplasty, balloon mitral valvuloplasty, peripheral angioplasty, ASDPDA device closure. The person behind it is none other than the best cardiologist in pune Dr. Rahul Patil.
Dr. Rahul Raosaheb Patil
Dr. Rahul Raosaheb Patil is an accomplished Interventional Cardiologist in Pune,practicing since 2006. He is also the Director and Interventional Cardiologist at Hridayam Heart Clinic in Pune, he has been serving as a Consulting Cardiologist at Ruby Hall Clinic since 2006. In addition, Dr. Patil teaches at BJ Medical College & Sassoon General Hospital, in the capacity of Assistant Professor.
As an Interventional Cardiologist, Dr. Rahul Patil’s main clinical focus areas are Complex Coronary Angiography, Chronic Total Occlusions, Percutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement, Cardiovascular Disease, Mitral Valvuloplasty and Coronary Artery Disease.
Dr. Patil received the MBBS and MD (Medicine) degrees in 1999 and 2002, through NM University and Pune University (both in Maharashtra), respectively. From 2003, he studied and trained at Medwin Hospital in Hyderabad, for the Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Cardiology examination, which he cleared in 2006. In 2008 he underwent advanced training in Interventional Cardiology at Tokyo in Japan, he also completed his Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at The Netherlands in 2009.
Acute Myocardial Infarction Following Blunt Chest Trauma with Intracranial Bleed: A Rare Case Report. Rahul R Patil, Dilip Mane, Pankaj Jariwala. Indian Heart Journal. 62 (2013) pp 311-314.
- MBBS: 1993 –99, JMF, ACPM Medical College, NM University, Maharashtra, India.
- MD Medicine: 2000 – 2002, PMC, RH, Pravara Nagar, Pune University, Maharashtra, India.
- DNB Cardiology: 2003 – 2006 Medwin Hospital, Hyderabad, Indian National Board, Delhi, India.
- Advanced Training in Interventional Cardiology, 2008 Tokyo, Japan
- Fellowship Interventional Cardiology, 2009, The Netherlands.
- Fellowship European Cardiology Society (FESC), 2014
- Fellowship American College of Cardiology ( FACC) 2014
- Invited Faculty for Case Presentations at Endovascular Cardiac Complication (ECC) Lausanne, Switzerland 2013.
- PDA Occluder Embolised to Abdominal Aorta after Successful Deployment: Nightmare in Cath Lab.
- Management of Embolised Undeployed Stent in Left Main – Circumflex.
- Invited Faculty for Case Presentation: Tips & Tricks to perform BMV in Severe Mitral Stenosis with LA Appendage Thrombus. Singapore Live, 2010.
- Invited Faculty for Case Presentation: Simultaneous Kissing Stent – New Technique in Renal Angioplasty. TCT Washington, 2008.
- Case Presentation: Anchor Technique in Chronic Total Occlusion of Anomalous RCA. Advanced Course in Interventional Cardiology. Tokyo, 2008.
- Biphasic 30 treatment in patients with Type 2 Diabetes poorly controlled on prior Diabetes treatment. (The PRESENT Study). March 2008